Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 12: POR (9-4) @ DAL (7-5) | 117-112 win
Heart 
https://twitter.com/coopmavs/status/1591505426767659015
Like Reply
Pretty predictable...Mavs will come out looking sharp so posters can ridicule the the naysayers for over-reacting.

This team still lacks talent.
Like Reply
Like Utah, Portland has gotten off to a surprising start. Billups has them playing well.  Who's going to step up to assist Dinwiddie and Luka?  It's imperative they have more than 2 guys in double figures.
Like Reply
Are Lillard and Wood playing?

Otherwise, I’ll skip this one too.
Like Reply
I needed to go to google to even find it but they're saying Wood is probable for tonight and boy do we need him back. Looks like Lillard will be there too. Luka tends to play better when there's another star on the floor on the opposite end so that may be good news for us
Like Reply
I’ve got the TCU game to watch in just a few mins and don’t know how that will turn out. I’ll have to catch up on our boys later, but I’ll need them to either lift my spirits from a TCU loss or to keep the party going from a win. Either way, it’s a must win game.
[-] The following 3 users Like DrMav's post:
  • HIMAV, ItsGoTime, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-12-2022, 05:04 PM)dynamicalVoid Wrote: Pretty predictable...Mavs will come out looking sharp so posters can ridicule the the naysayers for over-reacting.

This team still lacks talent.

They have to. The next eight games are really tough. Part of me things going 1-7, realizing this team doesn´t have it, sell off Dinwiddie/Wood/THJ for young talent and do a six months tank for a Scottie Pippen wouldn´t be the worst thing in the world. Then I realize Mark Cuban would prefer to lose the top 10 protected pick in a franchise altering draft, so he can chase the 9th seed. Cry
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
(11-12-2022, 05:39 PM)RoyTarpleysGhost Wrote: Are Lillard and Wood playing?

Otherwise, I’ll skip this one too.

Wood is back!
Like Reply
Mavs win.  Lillard drops 50.
Like Reply
(11-12-2022, 05:04 PM)dynamicalVoid Wrote: Pretty predictable...Mavs will come out looking sharp

hmmmmm
Like Reply
Remember when we sat here talking about how it´s over for them and the Blazers should trade us Lillard. I wonder whether Blazers fans are making Luka fantasy trades right now. Undecided

Luka still looks lethargic. It´s almost like Brunson took some workload off him last season.
Like Reply
Would be cool if Wood could have a defensive performance like Scottie.
Like Reply
Good things happen when C Wood plays - no more mind games pls Coach, don't screw this up
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • IamDougieFresh
Like Reply
I don’t think Kidd’s job is as easy as we think, but it seems clear to me the Luka/Wood combo needs more floor time. I think if you have to take a defensive hit (hopefully a temporary one) to make that happen, you suck it up and do it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/All_Things_Mavs/stat...6726659072
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/squish41/status/1591613037517365248
Like Reply
It's good too, Luka is looking for Wood.
From the last few games, mostly it's about Wood running around and taking shots unassisted.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
(11-12-2022, 09:07 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I don’t think Kidd’s job is as easy as we think

You're right. It's easier. Smile
Like Reply
The Luka/Wood pick and roll/pick and pop game looked better on opening night than it ever did with Luka/Porzingis. It just has a natural feeling to it.
Like Reply
Being this right all the time physically hurts me
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
[-] The following 2 users Like IamDougieFresh's post:
  • BoredAssistant, dynamicalVoid
Like Reply