Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(04-12-2023, 04:26 AM)omahen Wrote: Oh, I didn't realize Wood was a contributor. Mavs cherish him so much, they can't wait for him to be gone.

I do not think that is an accurate depiction of the situation. Mavs are not willing to overpay, and it looks like Kidd is setting the market. 
Now, how Wood sees that is not the Mavs wanting him "gone." Does that mean Wood can't wait to be gone? Not necessarily, but it could mean he is really looking to get paid or comfortable or both - and clearly that was not accomplished this year.

IMO Wood works IF you had a defensive oriented PF, and I would LOVE to see how Kyrie; Luka; Bullock; Ben Simmons; C-Wood starting lineup could matchup. Having Green and Hardy coming off the bench means we are a Big and a wing away from a pretty well rounded rotation. 
Now convincing the Nets that Simmons is washed and they should cut bait (THJ & Bertans w/McGee) is my request of Nico.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer - by SkenfromLMF - 04-12-2023, 11:28 AM