Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
I am so ready to be at the end of this chapter soon.   I think mistakes were made.  I really do think Wood is best suited as a bench spark.   But more than 15-20 minutes a night.    I just don't understand when we throw Morris in there for a few minutes before Wood gets in the game.  I would be in favor of a hail mary and starting him down the stretch.    It may not be the best move, but something needs to be tried.  Especially if Luka (and Kyrie) are out.  

Personally, I am not a huge fan of Wood's game.   There was a stretch when I was close to becoming a believer.   When he is on a scoring run, it is great.  But I think that blinds a lot of his deficiencies.   I do think there is a role for him, but it is probably a role that he feels he is too good for.   It will be interesting what type of contract and production he has next year.    Dallas has a pretty good track record of having players go somewhere else and play better.  We will see if that is the case with Wood.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • F Gump
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer - by Chicagojk - 03-13-2023, 07:52 AM