Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(02-28-2023, 03:54 PM)cow Wrote: I think we already know most everything in the podcast is true (bullet points you posted).  The hosts just have an obvious bias and used that bias to extrapolate with Luka/Kyrie.  The speculative talk is painted with a via negative brush which might bare fruit in the future.  

On the flipside, if Wood had a market, he would be gone.  I'm sure if given a similar contract in the offseason, he'd pick the non-Mavs option.

Wood is the ultimate "money ball" player that I've been harping for the Mavs to go after for a while.  It's too bad how this has all worked (not worked) out.

If what his agent is saying is true and he won't sign an extension, which is his right, then what market would there be for him? If he was signed past this year, I suspect there would be market for him. Also I think these podcasts guys are correct about the Mavs mouth pieces doing Cuban's work for him.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer - by BigDirk41 - 02-28-2023, 04:32 PM