Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
I'm not really sure why DP is starting and getting so many minutes and end-of-game minutes when in the play-offs, this dude will get benched.

DP doesn't miss rotations. That's a good thing. But that's not enough of an upgrade over Wood. 
DP doesn't scare anyone, having him out there means a lay-up line for the other team and a sure-as-day way of getting outrebounded. 
IMHO, even if DP brings his A-game, his impact would not be as much as Wood.
Wood on the other hand, if he brings his A game (with good D), is going to be a player who has the capacity to swing a series in the Mavs favor. 

With Kidd's continued preference of centers other than Wood, Kidd's basically figuring out how to make the play-offs harder for the Mavs.

In the team's best interest, Kidd needs to dampen his hate for Wood a bit. He can throw him under an AirBus 320 for all I care..

But he needs to wait until the PO run is over before he does so. I the mean time, Kidd needs to get Wood involved as DP and Joel just wouldn't cut it. It's even more important to get Wood in since this may very well be the last time the Mavs have a chance in a while. If Kyrie leaves, the Mavs are back to square one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • IamDougieFresh
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer - by Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo - 02-17-2023, 12:10 AM