Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(02-16-2023, 03:44 PM)mvossman Wrote: It's been a long time, but what I remember was that it was rumored that Mavs offered 4/70 but later it came out that no offer was actually made and the two sides were way too far apart.  Seems like there has been conflicting rumors as to whether a two year extension has been offered to Wood or not.  Regardless of what they did or did not offer Noel, I could see where that situation might make them leery of offering Wood the full extension if they thought he had similar "focus" issues.

No, that for 4/70 was made, factually. It’s why Noel sued his agent a couple years back. He sued him for the value of that contract, basically.

I remember this well because I posted that article about the lawsuit over at that other place you and I used to post and some weird guy over there got into it with me about how Noel “knew his worth” and was right to turn it down, despite STILL not having earned $70 million total since.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • DallasMaverick, ItsGoTime
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer - by KillerLeft - 02-16-2023, 07:08 PM