Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(02-15-2023, 03:26 PM)F Gump Wrote: I don't know, because I don't think we know most of the story of what actually was happening, and why.

My observation is that the Mavs are a very competitive, lucrative business, where the differences between them and the competition are at the margins. As such, it would make no sense that they would do things in a haphazard way. I observe they employ a staff of psychiatrists, trainers, coaches, skill development experts, and more to try to get the best performance out of these guys. The conclusions you draw are close to the exact opposite of the rest of all of that, so I figure there's a ton more to know about what has occurred, that we have no idea.
How can you refute Wood not talking to Kidd before the two had to be in the same room together? Wood said as much. Is that good practice? The article I read said that was the first time Kidd reached out to Wood to improve the relationship. I’m talking sources, you’re giving assurances based on generalizations.

Here’s another one. This team is fully invested in keeping Kyrie happy. Because of that, there’s no way anything wrong can happen when they sign him to a 5 year max. See, I can do it too!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer - by ItsGoTime - 02-15-2023, 04:09 PM