Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
So does this mean they couldn't read the book that had already been given to them? Or had he evolved into a much different player since those earlier days?

He had gotten paid handsomely since all that, and for some players that's a tipping point where they go sideways. Or stop working on their weaknesses. Or loaf/daydream on defense because that's not what they like.

I can see Mavs thinking he will be how he used to be, and then not getting that after all.

It's clear he does have high expectations for the role he expects to be given these days, which presumably he would never have had in SL or in DET.

I don't buy the idea that the Mavs tried to sabotage him, or hate him, or those memes. Or that he's been misused here or not given a chance. There's certainly an opening for a player his size, if they bring what's need to the team.

I'm just guessing, like we all are. We all hoped for better. Doesn't like we'll get it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes F Gump's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer - by F Gump - 02-15-2023, 12:03 PM