Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(02-15-2023, 08:51 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: One of my biggest issues with the new front office is the lack of creativity in most of their moves.    That may be unfair after such a big trade, but taking each FA signing, trade, two way move separately, most of them leave me feeling  Huh.   

I look at Morey in Philly and while he is not perfect, I look at most of his moves and see a vision or creativity.    Besides the Hardy move, I really can't think of a move that have given me this feeling.   Look at a lot of our moves and would you think that is a move Morey, Ainge, or the other top front offices would make?  They all have egg on their face in some moves, but the Mavs haven't inspired a lot of confidence to me.

I think vision is they key issue. Still don´t see a concept for longterm roster building. As @"omahen" stated earlier. At some point they mentioned the need for length and defense next to Luka. Not sure what happened but they did the direct opposite. Mavs are smaller and worse on defense.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer - by dirkfansince1998 - 02-15-2023, 10:03 AM