Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(02-14-2023, 06:27 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Hear me out. Considering we don’t have any other good options anyways, we actually give Wood a chance in the role he wants. Go with Luka/Kyrie/Green/Maxi/Wood and I guarantee you will like what you see.

I think you're not crazy for trying to make an incredible 18ppg super efficient offensive player work. But Kidd never really valued that offense anyways and always wanted Wood to be more.

I'm sure they clashed a crap ton and Wood is thinking how tf is a guy like Powell playing over him. 

But currently this team needs a defensive minded center, not an offensive gunner. I'm not sure Wood will play that role so it's kind of a lost cause imo.

What I'm more pissed about that the Mavs couldn't even find a trade for the guy. Like they seriously couldn't have done Wood+Frank for Korkmaz+Thybulle+House? Would've solved SO many issues currently and cashes Wood in as an asset. Just another feather in the wasted-asset-management cap the Mavs seem hellbent on wearing.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • BigDirk41, From Dirk to Luka
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer - by SleepingHero - 02-14-2023, 11:43 PM