Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(02-13-2023, 04:46 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: To bring this back on thread topic, I don’t get why THJ gets all the leeway he gets while a player like Wood doesn’t. To me, he hasn’t in any way gotten a fair shake at getting to play like he wants, or in a more compromising way to get enough data to see what his effect is on the floor. There’s a lot of talk about his attitude and then ignoring what might be the same in THJ.

When have we ever heard anything negative about THJs attitude? I think the difference couldn´t be any bigger. THJ plays hard. No matter what you think about his shot selection or individual defense. He makes a lot of unselfish plays for the team and puts his body on the line to make up for some of his short comings on the defensive end. THJ alone has drawn more charges than the entire rest of the roster combined.

Brings us back to fan vs player/coaches perspective. Talk about THJ´s attitude is a fan thing. Never heard a bad thing from a current or former teammate. Talk about Wood is coming from the Rockets and Pistons locker room.

Ever seen THJ behave like this?

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/3298...ources-say
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by dirkfansince1998 - 02-13-2023, 05:25 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM