Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(02-13-2023, 03:17 PM)StrandedOnBeauboisHill Wrote: I would say definitely top 8 and mayyyybe top 6 depending on how you view Bullock/Wood/Powell but I agree with your take overall.

I've been in the camp that Hardaway has simply not been good enough in his role up to this point this season but I'm excited to see what his role looks like moving forward.  I think our biggest issue was that Hardaway was basically being used as the third or second most important piece on offense and he just wasn't playing up to that level at all this season (he had in previous seasons here).  I think Green's emergence which seems to be pretty official now is going to move Hardaway into a role more suited for him as more of a 4th option on the floor.  His defense is more than passable this year and he's the only guy on this team who takes charges so I think he'll do well as more of a strictly spot up shooter as opposed to being the second main offensive creator on the floor.  Will be interesting to see how they handle him this offseason because now we're at the point in his contract where you can argue you're getting decent value out of him if he's placed in the correct role but he's also the easiest salary number to pair in a trade.

Completely disagree with this take. 

Im a casual and I would never trade for this player.  His shooting percentage doesnt warrant sweeping all his negatives under the rug.

There are equally as good shooters scattered all around the league that become available every year for cheaper prices.   There is some weird stigma that THJ is some Curry like shooter and it just isnt the case.   If defenses are closing space on him...I am shocked that a multi billion dollar industry with very competitive coaching salaries allows tight defenses on bad shooters or why offenses would play bad players.

What a time to be alive.

(02-13-2023, 03:21 PM)mvossman Wrote: It's pointless to respond to him on this.  He created a thread just to bitch about Timmy.

Lying and dancing is convenient isnt it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by dynamicalVoid - 02-13-2023, 03:26 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM