Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
Since THJ arguments are in full swing today (shocking!) I think it boils down to this:

He isn't a perfect or great player, and nobody says otherwise. I think we're all ready to change him into a more helpful player, but there's SOMEONE I want more than any player on this team except for Luka (maybe). 

But it's ridiculous to try to suggest he's the problem or that the Mavs would be better off just removing him from the situation. Like, that's just straight up incorrect and clearly, the pros, both in the front office and on the roster, do not agree. 

THJ is one of the top 6 players on this team, easy. Sorry, it's just a fact. Do we hope for roster improvement? Sure. We always will, just like fans of every team. But this irrational hatred of him, as though he's doing something to us, is just bananas. He's here. He's going to be one of the offensive focal points on the team down the stretch and in the playoffs. He is improving defensively, trying really hard. He's NOT a ball stopper. He IS a willing passer. Stating any of these things shouldn't be controversial.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by KillerLeft - 02-13-2023, 02:30 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM