Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(01-04-2023, 08:28 AM)Kammrath Wrote: I absolutely understand the implications of the $26M number. Do you think I don't? 

I am just sharing info that is floating out there.

Didn’t mean to offend.  I was just trying to quickly point out that the thing so many fear almost has to happen if that is anywhere near the correct number.  Can’t give it to him now and can’t get anywhere near that kind of value for him in a trade.  So, the only option is to wait.

Feels a bit like an agent fed piece of data given the way Grant backs it up with very specific examples of how the software correctly predicted two other Mav-centric contract amounts.  That wouldn’t have come from the team and I doubt he would have said to himself “well, I wonder how this projected Brunson and Maxi”?   I shouldn’t say that as I don’t know anything about Grant, but feel strongly that the other Fish acolytes I have heard on podcasts would not have come up with that.  Funny thing, many here ridicule Hollinger’s system and results and Hollinger is about $4mm less than this.

Also, makes the talk of extension seem kind of silly no matter the term.  Wood would clearly bet on himself with a spread of about $10mm per year…again, if this is anywhere near being a realistic number.  The fact that no one on the Wood side has shot down any extension talk tells me this number is probably high.
[-] The following 2 users Like DanSchwartzgan's post:
  • F Gump, MFFL
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: All Things Christian Wood | extension "unlikely"? Mavs open to 2 yrs? - by DanSchwartzgan - 01-04-2023, 10:49 AM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM