Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(01-03-2023, 05:55 PM)sterlingmallory Wrote: To the people that think that 2/36 is insulting and that Wood could get more in the offseason, who do you think will have cap space and actually want to use it on Wood? From what I've read it seems like most of the teams that will have cap space are rebuilding teams. Are the Rockets, Pacers, Spurs, Pistons, Magic, or Thunder going to drop 25 million a year on Wood? I don't think Wood has any value to those teams. Is there another team that will pull a Knicks and dump a bunch of contracts to clear cap space for Wood? Seems unlikely to me as I don't think Wood’s father is currently employed by any NBA team. 

I think Wood is more open to the extension than many think, and I think it will come down to haggling over the 3rd year.
When are we gonna learn that teams don't need cap space? I'm not arguing for or against Wood in this post, but this form of rebuttal really needs to stop.
[-] The following 2 users Like ItsGoTime's post:
  • MrGoat, omahen
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: All Things Christian Wood | extension "unlikely"? Mavs open to 2 yrs? - by ItsGoTime - 01-03-2023, 06:05 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM