Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(12-26-2022, 05:26 PM)mvossman Wrote: Sometimes I wonder if it isn't a little bit the other way around, especially when I read arguments suggesting Powell and Green are more impactful to winning than Luka.

Given that most of us think Spence would make more sense as the 6th man, and given that he had one of the higher net ratings on the team last year while playing that role, wouldn't that suggest maybe we at least try that out this season before shipping out his desperately needed skill set?

1) Well I for one watch all the games, so everything I say starts and ends with what I have seen.

2) I have desired SD going to the bench from the very beginning of the season and did not like him starting from day one. But my suggestion of trading him comes from the fact that he is shooting REALLY well and probably has as much trade value as he might get, coupled with the fact that he is the worst two-man partner for basically all the most important Mavs players.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: All Things Christian Wood | - by Kammrath - 12-26-2022, 05:46 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM