Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
Wood's agents must be licking their chops.    It may be leading a staring contest with desperate franchise at the start of FA.  He just needs to find that one other team.    Plenty of others have run rough shot over this ownership in the past.   Heck, you may not even need to find another team.   I can promise they are going to be asking for a promise to start too.   LOL>  

I think the highest I would go, if I would even offer it, would be 17-18 million.   I am still not sure if that is what I would offer.   If Wood and his agency thinks he is a fringe all star type, they are going to be looking for more, I think.  

I read the Jalen FA thing wrong last year.  I thought we were taking care of everything behind the scenes.   But still, I am fine they didn't trade him.  I won't feel the same way about Wood.  If he is not in your plans or you think he may be too expensive for the role you envision, you have to try your hardest to move him.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • F Gump, KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: All Things Christian Wood | - by Chicagojk - 12-22-2022, 03:52 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM