Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(12-14-2022, 07:12 PM)mvossman Wrote: Maxi and Powell have played a lot of minutes together without hit to defense (the bigger issue being two offensively limited players which is not a problem with Collins).

Love the Kleber/Powell option. Because it's an option. Both can and do play well without the other, too. 

Again, I'll caution that we pump the brakes on assuming Collins is some polished offensive player consistently. He might be, and I'm sure he's more skilled with the ball than either of those two, but I doubt he can do the things Wood can do on offense, quite frankly. He might be a better pick and roll guy (but idk, Wood seems pretty damn good to me) but again, from everything I've read and heard from my ATL fan friends, they think he's not really special at forward. As in, "not worth his contract" not special. It might be a good get, so I'm not trying to crap on it, and judging by how it's going here with Wood I'd probably do it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: All Things Christian Wood | - by KillerLeft - 12-14-2022, 07:17 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM