Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(12-13-2022, 05:36 PM)mvossman Wrote: The McGee signing (which I hated from the beginning) was about veteran leadership and a known quantity taking some wear and tear off the big rotation (which has failed miserably).  That is not a position you can fill with a second round big project.

If anyone actually bought into Joel McShaqtin being a leadership authority they should be fired on the spot and never work in basketball again, not even selling shoes at Foot Locker. They could have signed Drummond, Howard or Whiteside for the minimum and they have the same excellent leadership skills, if you know what I mean.

The leaders in LA and GS were LeBron, Rondo, Steph, Igoudala and Draymond, not f´m McGee. He´s so valued that he´s been on nine different teams in the last eight years. Look I´m sure he´s a nice guy, but there is no veteran leadership, when nobody respects you. This alleged leadership was over the moment Luka saw through him. They have a better chance for Kemba Walker to be that leader for Luka.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: All Things Christian Wood | - by Mavs2021 - 12-13-2022, 06:01 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM