Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(12-02-2022, 07:28 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I mean, it’s only my opinion, but I guess my answer would be better, because Turner is a better player than those he’s trying play next to right now? Ultimately, it’s not the way I’d go (though I might be talked into trading Wood n the package FOR Turner).

But, that’s just me. I’m a one-big sort of dude. I know @"ItsGoTime" and @"dirkfansince1998" would both love to try that tandem. @"DanSchwartzgan" too, probs.
I’m fine with 1 big, as long as they can hold their own against the “dinosaurs”/bigger bigs of the league. That or we have a bigger wing than DFS who can take them on. We’re getting to that point in our roster’s useful part of their careers that we need to churn them for younger pieces though. 

I’ve cooled a bit on Turner since there has been no improvement with his 3 shot over the last 3 years and his beef is wanting a bigger role in the offense. On top of that, foot issues makes me highly skeptical he would work out here. If we got him, I’d be happy to see if he did fit, cause that rim protection is top notch.

I think the tear it down and build it back up approach gets us closer to a dynasty that staying the course and hoping for that big swing. I guess that could happen this next offseason, one way or another.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: All Things Christian Wood | - by ItsGoTime - 12-03-2022, 02:45 AM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM