Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(12-02-2022, 03:25 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Sure, but look at what they did with them!

Guys, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here! McGee's money will last longer than any of those 4 they dumped, right? And aren't we arguing that there's a better than zero chance Wood just expires and goes away? 

That's not a risk they should have been willing to take, imho. I'm sorry, give me the low odds on a player picked late in the first round. If you make me decide today, that's where I am. 

I am with you on the process stuff with Wood. And, I think there's still plenty of time for this to work out with him, too. But I'm already seeing signs that people are going to rationalize it all away if/when it doesn't, and I can't.

McGee is better than those guys and should get a chance at playing time.  His contract is horrible but you theoretically removed four guys that had no chance at playing time and that gave you room for McGee (a perceived need), Wood (no matter what the outcome, will contribute on the court as long as he's on the roster) and Hardy.

If you want to be upset about kicking money down the road, then be more upset about the KP trade.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: All Things Christian Wood | - by cow - 12-02-2022, 03:29 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM