Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
I think the word I am looking for is "refined".

His game does not look crisp and refined...like someone that works on their game constantly.

I agree with Kam, though.  Wood probably is more valuable than anyone else based on his ability to score and size.  Green will surpass him soon most likely as one of the best 3andD players in the League.  Spencer is a solid player but not as rare as Wood.

Anyway.  I hope Wood works out.  I still think he gets used in a Playoff setting though.  Why does he always seem late on defense in the paint?  I dont know if its on him or is he is barely missing on weakside help defense...but he seems like his length should be making things more disruptive for the other team.  Instead it seems like he gets scored on in the paint.  On the other hand...he seems somewhat fine on smaller guys or on the perimeter.   Maybe Im wrong on the perimeter defense or smaller guy defense...but he sure does seem to not make it tougher on guys in the paint.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: All Things Christian Wood | - by dynamicalVoid - 11-27-2022, 10:46 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM