Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(11-21-2022, 11:03 PM)RoyTarpleysGhost Wrote: https://twitter.com/sixfivelando/status/...0791326720

I like and agree with the overall philosophy that Kidd mentions here. However, Kidd didn't follow this very same philosophy, at very least in the last game, but probably in several games. We would have won the last game if Wood played more. Probably people know i'm not the biggest fans of +/-. But what people mention about Woods stats on this thread, I believe in this particular case really fully translates and these stats are really at least mostly due to Woods exceptional skills. Im not sure if the Dallas coaches have developed some complex psychological condition, called KP trauma, and are just inherently afraid Wood will be KP v2.0 without any real reason for it. But really, Wood is all KP was not and we hoped he would be, this is as clear as it can be. In the worst case, by acting like this, they can potentially force Wood to become a KP v.2.0.

I'm convinced Wood doesn't know the defensive scheme. Yes, but his overall play is so great that we win the games if he plays more. So, follow the philosophy. He has earned the minutes!
[-] The following 1 user Likes burekemde's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: All Things Christian Wood | - by burekemde - 11-22-2022, 12:40 AM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM