Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(11-21-2022, 03:37 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Please disagree with my position. Please think I am dumb. But please do not paint my position to be something it is not.

Never done intentionally. But what I push back against is the totality of what I am hearing (or think I am hearing), so there's that as well.

I know the mob mentality is that Wood would play more, but he is being held back arbitrarily. And that Wood has absolutely nothing to do with it, bears no responsibility, and it's the Mean Ole Kidd who is doing him wrong. Your narrative 100% feeds into that, assuming its truth and then searching for an explanation to fit that assumption.

I think the assumption is blind to reality. And way wrong.

Kidd, plus all the coaches, plus the whole organization, they ALL have a hand in what's happening ...and they all have a vested interest in the BEST outcome for Wood and the team. The idea that they are stupidly mistreating him, running him off, and on and on, is silly thinking inasmuch as it runs exact opposite to what helps them all get to where they want to go. As a result, I have to conclude that Wood himself is a MAJOR participant in the result.

As for why we wouldn't know about what issues Wood might have, to be able to micro-manage the minutes for correctness, I would trust you would know the answer to that. (It's the same reason that RC was always the problem, when asked, when the Mavs had a bad game outcome.)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: All Things Christian Wood | - by F Gump - 11-21-2022, 04:19 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM