Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(11-21-2022, 02:53 PM)F Gump Wrote: LOL of course you said that - you even started a whole thread with that as your assertion, that Kidd is the GM and deciding everything

FALSE. 

I said in that thread (direct quote), "Nico trades for Wood, then Kidd refuses to start him and refuses to play him." My overall premise was that where Kidd has not gotten his way on roster decisions (l believe he did get his way with Dragic and McGee and didn't with Wood) that he is then exerting his will through playing time so as to potentially gain more roster control in the long run. 

I have never, ever, ever, ever claimed that Kidd has made "all" the decisions or is deciding "everything." Those are misreadings at best and lies at worst. That has never been my assertion and any level of reading comprehension can see that.

My point with Kidd as "defacto GM": 

He has NOT and does NOT make all the decisions....YET. He has made MANY decisions so far (that is a fact if we can believe the reporting) and I believe he wants to make ALL the decisions. If Nico doesn't exert some managerial control I believe we are heading down a path where Kidd is the GM in a total sense at some point in the future. I believe that path has started, but I do NOT believe he is making ALL the decisions at this point (it seems Hardy and Wood were Nico decisions from the best I can gather).
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: All Things Christian Wood | - by Kammrath - 11-21-2022, 03:02 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM