Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
The Luka comment on defense is interesting.  It needs more context.   Is Luka suggesting his defense is legit on certain types of players or is he saying this to boost Woods value?

Being an uneducated casual...and without any kind of clear insight on how clubs treat assets as far as flipping or buy low/sell how situations...I am of the opinion that you keep Wood around assuming his price is reasonable.   His finesse and touch around the rim is pretty stellar...everything just seems to go in.   In a profession where points matter...he seems kinda valuable.

I am sure Wood has some immaturity issues...probably has some lapses in assignments...most likely gets bullied in paint in playoffs against Nurkic, Zubac, Embiid, physical bigs...but his scoring is pretty divine on this team.  

I would not move this guy unless its for a very good player.   I think the Luka effect coupled with Woods finesse can be a serious combo.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dynamicalVoid's post:
  • Mapka
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: All Things Christian Wood | - by dynamicalVoid - 11-19-2022, 11:18 AM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM