Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(11-05-2022, 01:14 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: So, are Siakam and Collins and Grant not highly paid?  I’d submit they are the better comparisons than the big scoring centers of the league.  Is there something wrong with adding our version of Siakam or Collins to this roster?  Why does he have to be something he isn’t.

There it is. We are just seeing a completely different player out there. 

He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much farther from being Siakim to me than he is from being a center. Like, I never would have even considered that comparison. It would not have occurred to me. I simply disagree with this opinion submitted. 

If, in the Mavs' plans, they're trying to go that direction with Christian Wood, I think we're all in for misery, in one form or another.

(11-05-2022, 01:18 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: Which isn’t the point Killer is making at all.

True. @"Kammrath" and I probably see this a little differently, even if we end up at the same destination. 

MY point is that I do not care in the least what "data" Wood brings from Detroit or Houston, both of which were abysmal teams at the time. 

I look at him, I watch him move, I see what he can do, what he can't do, imagine what would highlight his strengths and offer the best chance to hide weaknesses, and the word that pops into my head is CENTER.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: All Things Christian Wood | - by KillerLeft - 11-05-2022, 01:25 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM