Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(11-05-2022, 08:33 AM)MarkAguirreWrathofGod Wrote: I don’t understand what the end game is with Wood here. He’s seemingly been a good soldier— playing great ball in the role he’s been given, not complaining in the press. This team is so talent starved. And asset bereft, for that matter. I feel like we NEED Wood to work out, just like we need Josh Green to. Otherwise we are relying on a bunch of over 30ish year old guys whose best ball is either here now (Dinwiddie) or behind them (everyone else not named Luka). Heck, even Dodo looks a step slower than last season. Defensive cohesion takes time. Plenty of defensive breakdowns to go around on this team, it isn’t only Wood. In the meantime, I don’t see what purpose yanking Wood around serves. We shop him in December and we’ll get nickels on the dollar. He’s a rental unless he agrees to an extension somewhere which isn’t likely to happen. He’s not leaving 5m per year on the table. His extension is 17+ If I’m not mistaken, and I think he’ll get between 20-28m per year. Just play the guy.

It doesnt make sense.  Only plausible explanation is that Kidd is an agent of the illusion.  The illusion wants to confuse you and make you ask "why?".  Why does it want to do that?  Because thinking is money/power/energy to the illusion?

Anyway...it doesnt make sense and I suspect all we will get is Kidd dancing around the issue and not giving a justified answer all while never playing Wood in proper minutes or rotations.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: All Things Christian Wood | - by dynamicalVoid - 11-05-2022, 09:13 AM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM