Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
For various reasons, I haven't been able to watch much of the play so far this season, but I have an impression that there has not been a lot of minutes with both Wood and Luka on the floor. Is this true? 

The reason I'm asking is that it takes time to develop the productive relationship and both, in theory, should thrive from the attention each gets, never mind the other 3 players. It just seems like a real solution to the current opponent philosophy of letting Luka "get his" while staying home on everybody else. 

Also, my observation is that a highly efficient scoring team creates a sort of defensive pressure just from the other team having to score enough to keep up. Leads to forced shots, loss of offensive rhythm, poor shot selection, etc. So actually giving Luka a high scoring running mate should help the defensive efforts. The question is whether Wood can be the running mate we hoped he would be coming into the season.

To me, this team is too good to have the close games (2 OTs already!) we have seen so far.

I'll hang up and take your answers on the air...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: All Things Christian Wood | - by michaeltex - 11-02-2022, 10:52 AM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM