Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
Why wouldnt they be playing him more and having him rack up stats if they wanted to flip him?  Playing him as a starter and playing him in crucial minutes?

You might be right.  Maybe they are being careful as to not expose his weaknesses.

He seems willing at least to give effort...but also seems slow and soft to defend in the paint often to me.  Not saying he is those negatives....but I have seen it quite a few times.  Still seems like his shooting outweighs those negatives but I certainly could be wrong.

I just assumed they are running an experiment to see if he will negatively react to the weird minutes and rotations and not playing at end of games.  Kidd calling him out tonight also seems like a weird "poke" at him to see if he will throw a fit.   I was thinking maybe they want to see if he will be an issue or not long term so they are creating a situation that would piss a player off to see how he reacts.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: All Things Christian Wood | - by dynamicalVoid - 10-29-2022, 11:58 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM