Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(10-24-2022, 12:21 PM)mvossman Wrote: OG is an interesting case.  I don't know if he is good enough to put us over the top by himself and I'm not sure he is somebody that can run the offense when Luka or Din are out, but he probably wouldn't cost our full package of picks.  What do you think his cost would be?  Two firsts?
His cost depends on the return salary. That salary has to be attached to a player that the Raptors think will help in their goal to win another championship (if not Rozier, maybe Dinwiddie?). 

You’re right, where he stands now on the Raptors, he is not necessarily a put you over the top type player. I see him being stifled from making a jump there because of Siakam and now Barnes (and Fred too). I’m talking about clutch play. 

We can’t really know if he is a clutch player, cause in Tor, there are so many ahead of him in that pecking order. Here he COULD be a second option, kinda like Wood, on offense (and especially in the clutch), if he meshes well and he also plays great defense, so he’s hands down what Kidd would want.

The actual play might have to be Siakam, but I’m not a fan of his age, nor star status (I think he’s thought of as more than he actually is). Which means he’s gonna take more to get than OG.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: All Things Christian Wood | averaging 36 pts, 14 rbds per 36 mins - by ItsGoTime - 10-24-2022, 01:15 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM