Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THE CRUCIFIX: Cato: Wood isn't thrilled w/ his role...Will depart in the summer
(10-24-2022, 09:52 AM)DallasMaverick Wrote: Kinda fun to watch who's the "Whipping Boy of the Week".

I remember all the angsty discussions about how bad Trey Burke was, and how the team would be SO much better if they just cut him.

Then Dwight Powell, who's been a favorite to hate for the past couple of years.

Looks like Timmy is taking the lead now.

Just let him have a couple of 30-point outings, where he's mostly responsible for big wins, and the noise will die down a bit.

I wonder who's next?  Bertans?  It doesn't have to be a high-salary guy (remember Burke?).  Maybe Hardy?  Maybe we're still in the honeymoon stage, but definitely a bit of a Hardaway clone.

He could score 40 a night from now until TDL...he sucks.  I would rather watch the other guys who pass the ball around get the shots it takes for THJ to get 40.   He's awful team player on offense and he makes the Mavericks product awful watching him chuck outside of the flow of the offense.   

His teammates should be putting poo on the underside of his car door handle every day.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: All Things Christian Wood | averaging 36 pts, 14 rbds per 36 mins - by dynamicalVoid - 10-24-2022, 10:48 AM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-09-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by MFFL - 02-09-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-10-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: THE CRUCIFIX: Wood survives the TDL - by cow - 02-14-2023, 03:30 PM