Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubes! All Owner Things | Cuban fined $500K by NBA for Ref comments
Lol, Cuban really does our team no favors with his public call outs, but the league really is a joke.
Like Reply
(03-06-2020, 07:25 PM)DrMav Wrote: Lol, Cuban really does our team no favors with his public call outs, but the league really is a joke.

The NBRA is basically an oligarchy. No independent control or monitoring. Just former refs trying to keep their power.
Really sucks that no other owner is willing to join Cuban but I guess they fear the short term consequences. For the Mavs the ship has sailed so Cuban might as well continue to call them out.
Like Reply
(03-06-2020, 07:36 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 07:25 PM)DrMav Wrote: Lol, Cuban really does our team no favors with his public call outs, but the league really is a joke.

The NBRA is basically an oligarchy. No independent control or monitoring. Just former refs trying to keep their power.
Really sucks that no other owner is willing to join Cuban but I guess they fear the short term consequences. For the Mavs the ship has sailed so Cuban might as well continue to call them out.

How people would go about fixing the officiating crisis is another potential offseason topic when we’re all bored. I know I have tons of ideas.

Just looked it up and the NBRA contract expires in 2022. I don’t think the NBA truly cares enough to fix this problem, but that’s the opportunity.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...1869747200
Like Reply
Like Reply
(08-31-2020, 01:32 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:

Man, fuck Jerry West. Dirk and Kobe would have been LIT.
Like Reply
(11-20-2019, 01:57 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Do you think he’ll keep doing his deals on Shark Tank where he makes them a deal but tells them he won’t wait for them to talk to the others? He learned that from Phoenix and the Steve Nash deal.

Or he can make the deal, then see the deal fall apart because he didn't pull that trick.

See DeAndre  Smile
Like Reply