Poll: Who gets the Dirkie??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bullock (+9, 6 pts, 6 rbd, 2 ast, 2 stl)
0%
0 0%
DFS (+8, 18 pts, 10 rbd, 5 ast)
40.00%
14 40.00%
Brunson (-16, 24 pts, 3 rbd, 2 ast, 2 stl)
11.43%
4 11.43%
Luka (+15, 24 pts, 9 rbd, 8 ast, 2 stl, 2 blks)
17.14%
6 17.14%
Maxi (-6, 7 pts, 6 rbdm 3 ast, 1 blk)
0%
0 0%
Dinwiddie (+12, 19 pts, 1 rbd, 2 ast, 1 blk)
31.43%
11 31.43%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF ROUND 1 GAME 6 DIRKIE: DFS!!! (43%)
Tough choices, but I give it to DFS.  It wasn't the biggest shot of the game but DFS Hit a three off a pass from Luka that was off.  He had to go to his left to get it and then set his feet and shoot a little behind the three point line.  It may have been a tie game or close to it, before he shot it.   It was a shot I don't think DFS hits in the past.    In addition, I was blown away in the first half when DFS had to create at the end of the shot clock and took and made a fadeaway turnaround jumper at the free throw lane.   I never thought DFS would take and make that type of shot before.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • ballsrchr
Like Reply
(04-29-2022, 06:58 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: Tough choices, but I give it to DFS.  It wasn't the biggest shot of the game but DFS Hit a three off a pass from Luka that was off.  He had to go to his left to get it and then set his feet and shoot a little behind the three point line.  It may have been a tie game or close to it, before he shot it.   It was a shot I don't think DFS hits in the past.    In addition, I was blown away in the first half when DFS had to create at the end of the shot clock and took and made a fadeaway turnaround jumper at the free throw lane.   I never thought DFS would take and make that type of shot before.

I agree with this completely.  Two very needed shots.  DFS has improved every single year.  When will he plateau?   Not yet...I don't think.  Powell and Maxi have also improved every year to a lesser degree.  Also no plateau...yet...though Maxi's body may force his plateau.  Hell...I almost forget JB.  He has also improved every year--no plateau yet.  I hope green can do the same thing.  

There should be a lesson or something  in here about home grown talent...at least giving them a chance to perform.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ballsrchr's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
I suppose Jason Kidd hasn't been eligible for Dirkies for years now but it also feels like he needs a shout out.
Like Reply