Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
DRAFT: #18 [Green] & #31 [Terry] & trade for #36 [Tyler Bey]
interesting pick

I had Smith going in the 20's
Like Reply
Chad Ford had Smith going Top 15, but he doesn't seem like a great fit with Ayton, imho. Could be drafting him for someone else.
Like Reply
(11-18-2020, 09:06 PM)cjeter24 Wrote: Anyone else having the site crash on them? 

also REACH! why not trade down?

Nearly 200 people  are online right now. High traffic night! Great to see!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Assume Pokusevski (#17), then we have six spots left and Vassell, Bey, Haliburton, Nesmith all on the board. Ainge also likes to take wild shots. I think somebody will fall to the Mavs.
Like Reply
Trade value of 18 keeps climbing IMO.
Like Reply
I bet SOMEONE traded up for Smith.
Like Reply
Isn't Jalen Smith a carbon copy of Maxi?

power forward
shot blocker
3 pt shooter
Like Reply
(11-18-2020, 09:07 PM)Omega_Supreme Wrote: interesting pick

I had Smith going in the 20's

James Jones doing what he did last year. Taking a player he thinks he's good regardless of age/potential.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-18-2020, 09:09 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: Isn't Jalen Smith a carbon copy of Maxi?

power forward
shot blocker
3 pt shooter

I think he's a little more 5 and a little less 4, but yeah.
Like Reply
(11-18-2020, 09:08 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I bet SOMEONE traded up for Smith.
Thought crossed my mind as well. Seems such an awkward fit with Ayton, although they clearly lack frontcourt depth.
Like Reply
I want Lewis and Achiuwa selected soon Smile
Like Reply
Ugh, I hate the Celtics and Halliburton is going to fall into their laps.
Like Reply
Has anyone noticed ESPN anchors mispronouncing words on and off? Like easy words.
Like Reply
NO WHY SPURS.

They get Vassel...
Like Reply
Vassell to San Antonio
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status...6900779008

Ugh.
Like Reply
Haliburton or S Bey here we go
Like Reply
Spurs selected Vassell. My Mav top pick!
Like Reply
The fact the Spurs got him is a huge stamp of approval on Vassel as a prospect.
Like Reply
(11-18-2020, 09:08 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Assume Pokusevski (#17), then we have six spots left and Vassell, Bey, Haliburton, Nesmith all on the board. Ainge also likes to take wild shots. I think somebody will fall to the Mavs.

Someone is going to take the RJ Hampton catnip before the Mavs pick.
Like Reply