Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Check-In
cow cow!! mooooooo!!!!!! Happy to see you bovine bro
Like Reply
(09-24-2019, 06:10 PM)cow Wrote: Leave for a few months and everyone ditched me at the old place.
Welcome!

I think you forgot one of these
[Image: giphy.gif]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Checking in, glad I found the new place!
Like Reply
100 members now...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
Checking in..

With a major THANK YOU for setting up a board that makes sense and is easy to use (esp with the season nearly here). The Maven site with constant ads and screen jumping around and nested comments is just a mess right now..
Like Reply
I’ve looked across the internet, and for the best Mavs talk, this is the place to be! That other site has big problems. Thanks for the rescue. It would have been a shame to lose this community just as the NBA is about to get  fun again.
Like Reply
Thank god this is up. The SI site blows.
Like Reply
Just made it over here, after being on Fish’s boards for years and years.  Formerly jumangi on those boards.  This site looks great.
Like Reply
(09-29-2019, 12:33 PM)balldontliez Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 08:42 PM)Cowboy Wrote: Just made it over here, after being on Fish’s boards for years and years.  Formerly jumangi on those boards.  This site looks great.

GetKiddARing was obsessed with beating your post count at scout
Haha, I think I had over 39k, not sure.  A lot of those were on the scout board before Fish migrated, and even before scout it was called Fanhome.
Like Reply
I'm here. Been following Fish since the KLIF days. I hate to see the community fragment, but the Maven / SI site is substandard. I go over there some, but it's much easier to follow discussions and take part over here. Props to Magickian for getting this place set up so quickly! Just proves that Fish's new business partners don't care about the fan community.
Like Reply
Over 1000 posts and 110 members now.
Like Reply
Glad to see some of the regulars were able to get a new board up and running.  The SI site was terrible.
Like Reply
It's been awhile.
Free Jalen Brunson!
Like Reply
Hey gang -- long time lurker on the old dallasbasketball forums posted somewhat intermittently. Looking forward to this new era of Mavs basketball both on the court and here on the new board. I think we're in store for a great season and destined to make some noise in the playoffs. Also looking forward to Luka making his inaugural appearance at the All-Star Game this season!
Like Reply
Thanks for setting this up. I been a lurker on Mavs scout and 247 forums with an account. I will probably do the same here. I don't understand the new Maven business I like a forum setup .
Like Reply
The board is going to grow and grow as the season progresses. I'm pumped.
Like Reply
I've had accounts on the old Mavs Scout forum and the 247 forum, with daily visits but only a couple of posts. Very happy that you set this new board up, would have missed reading all the different perpsectives of you all regarding the Mavs! And this site looks great too!
Like Reply
Finally got here. Been missing all the discussions, rumor mongoring and discussions of rumor mongoring.
Like Reply
Found it, finally. Good times.
Like Reply
Present and accounted for.

Let's gooooooo Mavs!!!
Like Reply