Poll: Does Luka get a triple double?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
8 50.00%
No
50.00%
8 50.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 62: DAL (37-25) vs. LAL (27-34)| 109-104 WIN!
POWELL
Like Reply
POWELL OH MY LORD
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(03-01-2022, 10:59 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Jalen, this is no time for caution. Take that open 3 every time

I am really happy with his development as a spot up shooter. Just a month ago a lot of us complained about him passing up open shots.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
JB is an ironman.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Can you get a team disqualfiied for health security reasons? Thse guys are so slow, old, reckless and uncoordinated they are a health risk to the opposing team.
Like Reply
(03-01-2022, 11:01 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: I am really happy with his development as a spot up shooter. Just a month ago a lot of complained about him passing up open shots.

He’s one of the most lethal catch and shoot threats on the entire team lately. Just one more thing we all didn’t think he could do that he can. I’m not even surprised anymore. I honestly think he might be an all-star in a couple of years.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • Jommybone, Smitty
Like Reply
(03-01-2022, 11:05 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: He’s one of the most lethal catch and shoot threats on the entire team lately. Just one more thing we all didn’t think he could do that he can. I’m not even surprised anymore. I honestly think he might be an all-star in a couple of years.

I threw out JB becoming a lethal catch and shoot player would make him worth whatever contract he was seeking. He seemed to have heard that and became exactly that.

I think I saw somewhere he's at 40+% on catch and shoot threes.
Like Reply
Reminds me of an old practice vid where Jalen, DSJ and Luka were putting up some 3 points shots - and JB was outshooting the two. Turns out he really is the best shooter among the group
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply
Obligatory Josh Green fouling a jumpshooter moment.
Like Reply
(03-01-2022, 10:58 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Dear Mark Cuban,

Please fire the free throw coach and hire someone who cares about his job. 

Your friend,
KillerLeft

I nominate Dirk!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
What a drive and dish by Dinwiddie.
Like Reply
I heart DFS so much.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Lebum staying on the floor while DFS hitting another three makes me so happy.

Great foul by Kleber
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Love the effort from Kleber.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
DODO ON FIRE
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(03-01-2022, 11:15 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Love the effort from Kleber.

It will be hard to tell from the box score, but this is one of his better games lately.

It has been so long since he played the 5 (bubble season?) I forgot how good he is at it.
Like Reply
Mavs energy is really evident.  They are so much more active than they had been at several points this season…especially offensively.  

Luka with one assist at the half would be a death sentence previously, but his gravity paired with JB and SD creates so many easy opportunities for everyone else.
Like Reply
I hope the Cavs are not dumb enough to mortage their future for another Bron stint.
Like Reply
7 asts at HALF for SD. Great stuff.

Only 1 ast for Luka....wonder if SD's presence will lower Luka's assists.
Like Reply
(03-01-2022, 11:18 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: It will be hard to tell from the box score, but this is one of his better games lately.

It has been so long since he played the 5 (bubble season?) I forgot how good he is at it.

Kleber and Powell have game where they look like legit starters but they lack consistency. Looking at Maxi´s last five games including this one.

19pts 6reb 5blk against the Heat. Best player on the floor
20pts 4reb 3/5 from 3 against the Pelicans. Another great game
3pts 3reb 4ast 2stl 1/7 FG against the Jazz. Killed the offense when he started to hesitate on open looks
2pts 3reb 1/5 FG against the Warriors. I started to question if he belongs in the NBA

As you mentioned the boxscore isn´t telling the full story but it highlights the lack of consistency.
Like Reply