Poll: Does Luka get a triple double?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
8 50.00%
No
50.00%
8 50.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 62: DAL (37-25) vs. LAL (27-34)| 109-104 WIN!
Heart 
[Image: usa_today_17784848.0.jpg]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Made this a Luka related poll mostly because Luka's career averages against the Lakers are the 2nd lowest against any team (22.4/7.6/8.1). Behind only Miami!

Further Luka's birthday was yesterday. Will he be sluggish after a night of partying? 

Curious to see how Luka performs after an all around "pedestrian" 34/11/2 outing on Sunday.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(03-01-2022, 02:23 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Made this a Luka related poll mostly because Luka's career averages against the Lakers are the 2nd lowest against any team (22.4/7.6/8.1). Behind only Miami!

Further Luka's birthday was yesterday. Will he be sluggish after a night of partying? 

Curious to see how Luka performs after an all around "pedestrian" 34/11/2 outing on Sunday.

I did a little double-take when I saw only 2 assists after that game.  It sure didn't "feel" that way while I was watching.

It made me want to go back and see how many potential assists were blown by a missed shot.
Like Reply
Unfortunately, this feels like a lakers win…
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/All_Things_Mavs/stat...4582154255
Like Reply
(03-01-2022, 08:29 AM)DallasMaverick Wrote: I did a little double-take when I saw only 2 assists after that game.  It sure didn't "feel" that way while I was watching.

It made me want to go back and see how many potential assists were blown by a missed shot.

The team missed so many wide open shots after Luka passed them the ball. 

Luka had 15 potential assists that game.

https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/149840...HAtcspAAAA
Like Reply
(03-01-2022, 08:34 AM)Paul Gasol Wrote: Unfortunately, this feels like a lakers win…

Interesting. What's got you spooked?
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • StrandedOnBeauboisHill
Like Reply
(03-01-2022, 11:14 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: The team missed so many wide open shots after Luka passed them the ball. 

Luka had 15 potential assists that game.

Was curious what that number was.  Dorian made an interesting comment post game about how Luka was trying to force the ball into corners while the Warriors were staying put on shooters and that's what led to so many early game turnovers but the eye test definitely felt like missed opportunities as opposed to forcing plays that weren't there (though there seemed to be a healthy dose of both).
Like Reply
(03-01-2022, 09:52 AM)Kammrath Wrote: https://twitter.com/All_Things_Mavs/stat...4582154255

If things keep going south for LALs, then we're probably not far from LBJ getting a back injury that ends his season.
Like Reply
https://www.espn.com/nba/team/injuries/_...les-lakers

Lakers injury report:

Avery Bradley (knee) out. Lebron (no reason stated) listed as day-to-day. Austin Reaves (ankle) listed as day to day. Davis (foot) out. Nunn (knee) out.
Like Reply
In the span of the last week or so, Luka got a big hug from the legendary #23 and  then turned 23. Now he gets a chance to beat the pretend #23 (or 6 or whatever number he may decide to change to). Must win game.
[-] The following 2 users Like DrMav's post:
  • ItsGoTime, Jmaciscool
Like Reply
(03-01-2022, 11:43 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: Interesting. What's got you spooked?
Mavs coming off an emotional win, lakers coming off a devastating loss and desperate to get on track.

Plus Luka coming off a birthday celebration, and lastly, but most certainly not leastly, it’s the goddamn lakers!!

They never fail to cause me sports pain…
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Gasol's post:
  • KillerLeft, LifeAquatic
Like Reply
(03-01-2022, 07:16 PM)Paul Gasol Wrote: Mavs coming off an emotional win, lakers coming off a devastating loss and desperate to get on track.

Plus Luka coming off a birthday celebration, and lastly, but most certainly not leastly, it’s the goddamn lakers!!

They never fail to cause me sports pain…

It's a compelling argument...I'm not worried.
Like Reply
Well if Dinbert duo will play like they did, we will win. If not... we dont have a lot of other options...
Like Reply
This Lakers team looks checked out for the season. They humiliated themselves against the Pelicans and it didn't even look like they cared after the game. Only thing that has me concerned is the Lakers might play better defense without LeBron.
Like Reply
Wow, Lakers going small right out of the gate.
Like Reply
WB hunting Luka in the PnR. He has to stop jumping on the fake.
Like Reply
Luka finally figured out Westbrook can’t shoot.
Like Reply
How the hell is that a foul on JB??
Like Reply
Is this a game where spot minutes for Boban make sense or would it just give the Lakers the opportunity to go big?
Like Reply