Poll: Does Luka get a triple double?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
8 50.00%
No
50.00%
8 50.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 62: DAL (37-25) vs. LAL (27-34)| 109-104 WIN!
Some solid defensive possessions from Luka so far.

WHAT A THROW DOWN BY LUKA
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(03-01-2022, 10:34 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: WHAT A THROW DOWN BY LUKA

That was the most aggressive thing I’ve seen him do since he arrived here. I honestly didn’t know he could even do that.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • ItsGoTime, Kammrath
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...5261987844
Like Reply
(03-01-2022, 10:37 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: That was the most aggressive thing I’ve seen him do since he arrived here. I honestly didn’t know he could even do that.

I just told my wife, "That has NEVER happened...hell, he has only dunked like 3 times all year, but never a put-back dunk in his whole career!"
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/NickVanExit/status/1...80577?s=20&t=TL7KYPF2-hKKqtxGieYBGg
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Good lord, a double on Dinwiddie?
Like Reply
Dinwiddie erasing that Westbrook layup warms my heart.
Like Reply
Amazing screen assist from Kleber there.
Like Reply
Dinwiddie what a crafty move.
Like Reply
Kleber is stronger and more athletic than Howard. At least it appears that way so far.
Like Reply
What a garbage question to Kidd.
Like Reply
DINWIDDIE AGAIN!

(03-01-2022, 10:48 PM)MaxiThreeba Wrote: What a garbage question to Kidd.

I just find it refreshing that he seems engaged to actually answer the question. RC always was a dick to the reporter.
Like Reply
WB just left Bertans wide open in the corner. Lakers got so lucky.
Like Reply
If teams are going to have to double Dinwiddie like this, the offense is about to get really good. I’m not sure they will have to do that, but apparently Vogel thinks they do. This is very interesting.
Like Reply
Was about to comment how stagnant the offense looked with Brunson's attacks.

Then JB hit a 3 off some great ballmovement from the double. Then we were treated to a Din-wi-di-Three
Like Reply
Guess I'll have to sign the Dinwiddie apology thread when y'all make one
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • embellisher
Like Reply
Westbrook and LeBron look completely washed-up. Just back off and let them shoot or go 1-on-1. They both get tired. No wonder they are tanking so hard. Mavs are not even playing that well. If the Blazers actually tried to make the play-in, I think the Lakers would be in even bigger trouble. Pelicans will probably catch them, but I think they´ll get in as the 10th seed.
Like Reply
Luka's putback dunk was better than the entire dunk contest! Holy sh*t
[-] The following 2 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • embellisher, SleepingHero
Like Reply
Dear Mark Cuban,

Please fire the free throw coach and hire someone who cares about his job. 

Your friend,
KillerLeft
Like Reply
Jalen, this is no time for caution. Take that open 3 every time
Like Reply