Poll: What will Jalen Brunson assist total be? O/U 5.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
40.00%
4 40.00%
Under
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 61: DAL (36-25) vs. GSW (44-17) | 107-101 WIN!!
Man the Mavs sure kicked WAS's butt in that trade!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
The more familiar SD gets with the system the better he looks. Very promising.
Like Reply
DB is doing wonders for the spacing already.
Like Reply
Luka gets absolutely decimated by a clear out with a ref watching the play and there is no call.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Refs calling that tech while the Mavs have a 4 on 3 on the other end. 

Insane

Dinwiddie with a great and-1 

I find it curious how he gets that call but Luka the play before gets tackled with no call.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
WTF Luka. Getting a T when your team is in transition?  Grow up man. You’re turning 23 tomorrow.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
Well hopefully the Mavs will be playing 5 on 5 in the 2nd half. Luka needs to get his crap together.
Like Reply
Mavs getting out rebounded 27-22 right now and that difference is almost entirely the offensive rebounds for GSW (4)
Like Reply
Horrible finish to the half, they had momentum but then those hero threes by Luka and Dinwiddie ruined the offense and gave the Warriors easy buckets
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
(02-27-2022, 08:41 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: WTF Luka. Getting a T when your team is in transition?  Grow up man. You’re turning 23 tomorrow.

He better watch it, he's tied for the lead with 13 techs. You miss games when you get 16.
Like Reply
Something to watch in the next few weeks. Is the JKidd "honeymoon" defense getting exposed? Last few games have been bad and the agressive help defense is getting targeted by teams that can move the ball.
Like Reply
5 TO, 1 ast, 30% shooting, -13 half for Luka.....

....pretty sure it can only get better.
Like Reply
(02-27-2022, 08:50 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Something to watch in the next few weeks. Is the JKidd "honeymoon" defense getting exposed? Last few games have been bad and the agressive help defense is getting exposed by teams that can move the ball.

Interesting.

My gut right now is that 1) Luka has been really lazy on D recently which is making everyone else look worse and 2) it seems like the effort has been slipping from multiple players on top of that. 

I still believe in the scheme, but will pay attention this moving forward.
Like Reply
(02-27-2022, 08:53 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Interesting.

My gut right now is that 1) Luka has been really lazy on D recently which is making everyone else look worse and 2) it seems like the effort has been slipping from multiple players on top of that. 

I still believe in the scheme, but will pay attention this moving forward.

That´s more likely. Just a little bit concerned about the timing. Bucks defense fell apart around the allstar break as well.
Like Reply
I wish Kidd had the balls to bench Luka.
Like Reply
This one is over...get the bus warmed up. Just like against Utah, can't win against good teams with Luka, Brunson, DFS, and Kleber all playing poorly
Like Reply
Luka decided he wanted to win the game versus the refs than the game versus the Warriors tonight.
Like Reply
Time to pull the plug.  Send a message to the starters.
Like Reply
13 2nd chance points for the Warriors.
Like Reply
Gary Payton ll is quite a player for them. He's always around the ball and plays good defense.
Like Reply