Poll: What will Jalen Brunson assist total be? O/U 5.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
40.00%
4 40.00%
Under
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 61: DAL (36-25) vs. GSW (44-17) | 107-101 WIN!!
Heart 
[Image: XCYBN2R6MRAJ6BFJPZSX54TVPY.jpg]

https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/149770...yr9MgpAAAA
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Whether you view Sunday as the beginning or end of the week, either is an appropriate time for a Mavs victory. Must win game.
[-] The following 2 users Like DrMav's post:
  • Hypermav, ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Taking the under but really just hoping JB is strictly a scorer tonight, with the occasional simple pass.  Pretty sure the Warriors are good at steals and deflections.
Like Reply
Let’s Go Mavs
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/anthonyVslater/statu...2496561152
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(02-27-2022, 02:38 PM)BoredAssistant Wrote: Taking the under but really just hoping JB is strictly a scorer tonight, with the occasional simple pass.  Pretty sure the Warriors are good at steals and deflections.

I chose JB's assist totals specifically because I want to focus on JB's ability to distribute the ball against a long team like GSW. 

He's had mixed results so far against them this season having a 4, and 5 assists in the two previous matchups against GSW.

If Brunson truly wants to take another leap (and be actually worth 20mil a year), being able to distribute effectively against playoff teams is something he needs to master.
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Refs allowing a lot of contact and then call that ticky tack call on Bullock

It was a foul, but its inconsistent since all the other calls were fouls too.

Also so far JB has been totally ineffective. Been swallowed up yet again by GSW. Seems like the scouting report said "dont bite on any fakes and he can't do anything"
Like Reply
Really piss poor effort on both sides on the court from Luka, JB, and Bullock
Like Reply
Luka looks to be in early season form again..... UGH.
Like Reply
That was a ridiculous shot by Steph. Bullock was all over him.
Like Reply
The lack of rebounding is making me want to gouge my eyes out.
Like Reply
Damn Luka....stop complaining about Maxi and get back on freaking D!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Luka needs some time on the bench to decompress. This is abysmal.
Like Reply
Luka chewing out Maxi and then throwing up that contested layup is a bit much...

If I was the coach I'd sit him for a good long time.
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
(02-27-2022, 08:02 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: If I was the coach I'd sit him for a good long time.

Seriously. Disgusting display.
Like Reply
Early, but not looking good.
Like Reply
Maxi AND DFS  not rotating well AT ALL so far.

Whole team looks shell shocked and disinterested on defense.
Like Reply
Thank God for DB!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Maxi is a huge negative right now. 

Bricks a layup. Bricks an open 3. Doesn't close out hard at all on Bjelicia and gives up an open 3.

Mavs played one of the worst quarters of the year so far. So I'm surprised they're only down 13.

Hopefully the defense wakes up. 

Team looks totally out of sync.
Like Reply
THE LATVIAN LASER MY GOODNESS
Like Reply