Poll: How many points will Dinwiddie score? O/U 11.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
46.15%
6 46.15%
Under
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 59: DAL (35-24) vs. NOP (23-36): 125-118 WIN!
(02-18-2022, 11:54 AM)Winter Wrote: High energy guy who can play some D with very modest stats.

Do we need this guy?

Everyone needs guys like that.

I wrote him off too but if you think the Josh Green you're seeing today isn't different than the one in early December then I'm just not sure we're seeing the same thing.  I was at the Nuggets game early on where we got run off the court and he looked like he simply didn't belong then and now he's starting for us in back to back wins.  He's made huge strides.  He handles the ball well, moves constantly, makes the right passes and plays hard defense at the point of attack.  If there's an upgrade out there from a team that wants him then sure we should move him but you don't just dump someone showing promise at 21.  I think there's an obvious upward trajectory that he's on, we've watched late draft picks like Jared Cunningham and Dominique Jones show they couldn't hang at all when they were given opportunities and he looks nothing like those two.

Also, it's an odd thing to complain about FG attempts in a game where Luka shot 35 times...there wasn't a lot to go around after that.  Crazy to think Dirk never had a single game shooting that many times.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 59: DAL (35-24) vs. NOP (23-36): 125-118 WIN! - by StrandedOnBeauboisHill - 02-18-2022, 12:02 PM