Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
86.96%
20 86.96%
Knicks
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ NYK (3-9) | 103-106 loss
Randomness:

-Carlisle isn't without faults, but I'm not sure who I'd rather have coaching the team. He's not going anywhere unless Luka or KP (maybe) demand it and I'm not sure we've seen that level of attrition yet.
-Speaking of KP, it's cliche but this is going to take time. 20 months off, new coach, new system and going from being The Man to being Luka's sidekick is going to be an adjustment. I think those two will figure it out. I'd like to see more P&R action between them and I do wish Luka and the coaching staff would try to get KP more involved.
-Rotations have been weird and that's probably okay in the tanking years, but when you've got a lot of under performing players, you can probably help remedy that with consistent playing time/expectations.
-Who would you lock in your starting lineup. I think I'd go Wright, Maxi, DoeDoe to go along with Luka and KP.
-Speaking of disappointing: Seth Curry tops my list. It's still early in the season though.
-I do think there is a little bit too much Luka hero-ball, but that's a fine line to walk and you don't want to stunt his greatness. He's young and he'll figure it out.
-I wonder when Berea is going to be ready to get some more run?
-We do need a trade, I'm just not sure the assets are there for anything significant. It will not happen but I'd love Draymond Green on this team to help with defensive leadership, rebounding and toughness.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ NYK (3-9) | 103-106 loss - by cow - 11-15-2019, 02:23 AM