Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
86.96%
20 86.96%
Knicks
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ NYK (3-9) | 103-106 loss
(11-14-2019, 11:22 PM)fifteenth Wrote: This place is more toxic now than it was through the tanking years. It's crazy that such a high percentage of you guys just blame the coach. I just read through your reasoning and I don't see a compelling argument against the coach in the whole thread, just a bunch of venting based on a belief that what you would have done would work better.

Nah. Give me this coach, this roster and give them some time to sort some things out and I think we'll see this thing play pretty well. We've seen glimpses if it and we've also seen that it's a work in progress.

I'll watch them work it out and enjoy the process rather than expect a new, young roster to have it all immediately figured out.

Losses are frustrating, especially to bad teams, but losses are part of the process.

Like I said earlier, I usually give RC the benefit of the doubt and I haven’t really cared about his rotations this year chalking it up to figuring out what works well with this cast over the early part of the season. 

Taking Luka out when he was going MVP to start the 4th though was just a mistake. I sat there looking for him unable to believe it as it came back from commercial. As a coach that has been very fluid with his lineups over this year and his tenure here, he was far too rigid in his Luka pattern tonight and it likely cost us.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ NYK (3-9) | 103-106 loss - by DrMav - 11-14-2019, 11:56 PM