Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
It really isn´t as black and white as @"mavsluvr", @"Kammrath" or @"F Gump" think. Going through the last few posts it is pretty amazing to realize that people only see what they want to see. Trying to push their own version of the truth.

-No one tried to ban Mavslur and that was clarified more than once now.
-Kamm only apologized for one specific part of the interaction (the "leave comment) and if we are being honest his posts included more personal attacks (for example using the Followill running gag to attack Mavsluvr´s credibility).

If this is about the moral high ground neither side is doing themself any favors right now.

I am not sure why @"Kammrath" hasn´t posted in the last days. Hopefully he will be back soon. Absolutely think that some time off the board can help to get a better perspective. Took the same road a few month ago.

Same for @"mavsluvr". It really seems like you do care about the community. Otherwise you wouldn´t continue to engage with us. I cannot force you to stay if the recent clash has spoiled the experience for you. But I do think that you are blowing things out of proportion right now. I am positive that we could have the same witty debates we used to have in the past. There is no hidden mod agenda. It could have been handled better but no one is trying to cancel you.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • F Gump, fifteenth
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture) - by dirkfansince1998 - 01-19-2022, 08:14 PM