Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
ML, we "RP's" (as you call us) do NOT necessarily agree with you and your pov on this. Maybe some do - but others do not. Some number of us (perhaps the silent majority, as they say?) feel that what you continue to kvetch about is more your fault than his.

Each of your posts is even more self-serving, and more accusatory of others, than the last, even though no one did you wrong. You are trying to fan the flames of a war that only exists in your mind. 

Kamm said X. We can read his words.
You misunderstood his meaning, saying it meant Y, and you got bent about Y. Tried to make it a thing. It never was.
He clarified, making clear to you he meant X, and apologized for saying it in a way that you misunderstood.
When we go read his words, they say what he says (X), although it can be seen where someone who wasn't reading carefully (or who wanted to create drama) could say they meant Y.
You continue to carp on Y, even though he has repeatedly made clear he didn't say Y or mean it.
You try to say the whole world thinks Y exists, but they don't.
There was no Y, except in your mind, and in the minds of those you have persuaded that X secretly meant Y.
You continue to harp on getting rid of Y, except the only place it ever existed was in your mind.

In addition, you keep ignoring the truth that in the leadup to this conflict, YOU actively worked to agitate Kamm in your responses to him, knew you were doing it, admitted you did it - and you are STILL trying to continue this war against him by pretending it was all his wrong-doing. It clearly was not. 'I tried to make him mad, I did it, so we should condemn HIM' is what you're doing, then, still, always, and some of us would certainly never endorse that at all. 

Kamm even apologized for his part in what happened. You did not. From that point, it's ON YOU, not him. Kamm is a person who took responsibility, and deserves respect.

You want to play the martyr over this drama that you alone are perpetuating. But you have not been mistreated- just the opposite, in fact. While I have appreciated the game recaps, I don't support what you are saying at all, feel it is destructively self-focused, and find it hard to care whether you post here again as you continue to soil your brand.
[-] The following 1 user Likes F Gump's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture) - by F Gump - 01-19-2022, 03:34 PM