Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
(01-19-2022, 08:47 AM)mavsluvr Wrote: Not to keep this unpleasant matter alive, but one thing keeps bothering me. 

If something is still bugging you, then thanks for letting us know!

(01-19-2022, 08:47 AM)mavsluvr Wrote: The mods have devoted a lot of time and effort to addressing this matter. Good for them. In retrospect, the effort might have been better received if it had been directed a little more toward listening, and a little less toward trying to defend the indefensible. 

Two folks talking past each other might be you and me. My bad for not being more clear. I'm here, trying to listen better. 

I shared with Kam where I thought he made mistakes (as Kam has alluded to). Kam and mods have in fact said where we thought Kam made a mistake. We haven't defended those mistakes, instead, we've just asked in this specific thread for folks to stop the over the top pile on. 

And just as I shared with Kam where I thought he made a mistake I've also shared with you about your part. I even sent you a friendly PM weeks before the blow up about your interactions with Kam. If you can't see that you had at least some part in the blow up, then I don't know how to help you on that front. I'm listening, and your reaction to this makes more sense if in fact you don't think you played some part in it. 

IF you want to be heard, I'm listening. But please pal, listen to me as well. 

(01-19-2022, 08:47 AM)mavsluvr Wrote: I think a more productive way to handle it might have been to just acknowledge early on that Kamm let his temper get the better of him on this occasion, and that his outburst didn’t reflect the board standards as to how anyone (including mods) should treat other people here

Well, this is a good point. Responding in anger towards each other on this forum is not in keeping with the culture that we attempt to maintain here. That's a fact.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture) - by fifteenth - 01-19-2022, 11:02 AM