Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
(01-18-2022, 01:06 AM)fifteenth Wrote: DLord has never been a mod here. That was at Fish's site.

Whatever.  Rolleyes

I don't why I'm still talking about this, but this is all it boils down to for me. 

1. This guy has been attacking me for a LONG time. Constantly overreacting to posts that most people would barely notice, and using his trumped-up indignation to justify a never-ending stream of extremely rude insults and make a case that I am a guy who persistently thumbs my nose at the rules (a person who maybe should be kicked out, no?).

2.  I have tried to implement a policy of avoidance with respect to him, as he requested, and have tried to be polite when we did interact. It hasn't worked. It is getting worse, not better. 

3.  There is nothing about the "resolution" of this situation that suggests that anything is going to change. From what I can gather, the only thing that is different (apart from my having to endure a torrent of scolding) is that Kamm is not going to use the word "leave" anymore. Now, he'll have to say "depart" or "GTFO" or whatever. 

4. This is never going to get better, and I have run out of patience for it. That's the size of it. I didn't want to be that blunt, but trying to put things nicely is not getting anywhere.

No one has to agree with me. For those who are still complaining on Kamm's behalf, I'm leaving. You won. I don't know what the continued kvetching is supposed to accomplish. It's over.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture) - by mavsluvr - 01-18-2022, 05:22 AM