Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
91.67%
11 91.67%
Cavaliers
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 6: DAL (4-2) @ CLE (2-4) | 131-111 win | 3-0 on the road since 10-11
I guess they heard me.lol. Finally stepping on their throats a little. Need to burry them now.
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 09:07 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: ANother run once the smurf line up goes out

You mean when Powell went out and Boban came in?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I really like the way Wright gets into the middle and can make good things happen!
Like Reply
When Harp calls Brandon Knight, Brandon Wright.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
BOBAN!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
I think Boban needs regular minutes. He makes a impact.
Like Reply
THJ is so puzzling. He waits for the defender to get into his face before he shoots it. I don't get it.
Like Reply
THJ with a trash shot that leads to an and-1 the other way. Can't wait until this Knick loser is gone.
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 08:44 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Boban is a hyper efficient monster so it doesn't surprise me his +/- is so positive, however just watching him with your eyes you can see he moves like he's in quicksand. Put him in a Pick and Roll and he falters.

This has nothing to do with his offensive efficiency. Those +/- numbers are defense ONLY.
Like Reply
Cleveland is gum on the shoe.
Like Reply
KRISTAPS WITH THE 3 FROM DOWNTOWN!
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 09:11 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: THJ is so puzzling. He waits for the defender to get into his face before he shoots it. I don't get it.

His last name explains that, I think.
Like Reply
I gotta say THJ with 2 good drives there.

Boban is hilarious dude. 

No one can stop the Boban
Like Reply
Boban was underutilized his whole NBA career.
Maybe that changes this year.

Brunson definitely has some dog and Hardaway Jr in him. When he plays within the flow I like him mich more.

All in all great ball movement and teamplay so far.

Kevin Love is really good at basketball.

Yep game intensity is low. It will be a win though. It's super comfortable.
Like Reply
WHAT A BLOCK BY PORZINGIS!

THE BOBAN STRIKES AGAIN
Like Reply
That is some TALL play.
Like Reply
Too much Boban for the Cavs!
Like Reply
BOBAN!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 09:17 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Kevin Love is really good at basketball.
 Yep
Like Reply
I can’t wait to see Boban & Barea pick and rolls.
Like Reply