Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
91.67%
11 91.67%
Cavaliers
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 6: DAL (4-2) @ CLE (2-4) | 131-111 win | 3-0 on the road since 10-11
(11-03-2019, 08:38 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 08:34 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Still nothing to worry. It's just the way this game flows. Feels like an easy game. I feel super comfortable.
It's a low intensity game.

Those are the games that can bite you in the butt and lead to a loss where you should've won.

We'll win.
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 08:05 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Because Boban cannot defend.

That is a just a fan myth. Boban's biggest impact for his teams have been on the defensive end (+2.6, +8.5, +6.7 the last three seasons for example). Sure, he isn't going to chase guys around on the perimeter, but you aren't going to ask him to do that much. His length has a huge defensive impact.
Like Reply
To the 35 guys just lurking right now, go ahead an register it's a nice community and we like to have your input Smile
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 08:41 PM)Kammrath Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 08:05 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Because Boban cannot defend.

That is a just a fan myth. Boban's biggest impact for his teams have been on the defensive end (+2.6, +8.5, +6.7 the last three seasons for example). Sure, he isn't going to chase guys around on the perimeter, but you aren't going to ask him to do that much. His length has a huge defensive impact.

Boban is a hyper efficient monster so it doesn't surprise me his +/- is so positive, however just watching him with your eyes you can see he moves like he's in quicksand. Put him in a Pick and Roll and he falters.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Me: My God Dwight just took a 3

Wife (didn't hear me): Dwight made a three?????

Me: LMAO no
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
This league belongs to Luka now. Time to change the logo. It was a good run, Jerry.
Like Reply
2 awful offensive and defensive possessions to open the quarter. 

Mavs missed another mismatch of KP being guarded by Sexton.

Luka doing everything right now. What a drive.

I felt like Brunson hasn't been anything special tonight and I look at the box score and he has 12 points on 5/8 shooting.

Quite surprising.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
They continue with beautiful teamplay. I'm really happy.

(11-03-2019, 08:47 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: 2 awful offensive and defensive possessions to open the quarter. 

Mavs missed another mismatch of KP being guarded by Sexton.

Luka doing everything right now. What a drive.

I felt like Brunson hasn't been anything special tonight and I look at the box score and he has 12 points on 5/8 shooting.

Quite surprising.

He plays much better this game.
Like Reply
Sure would have been nice to have Maxi on Love in that first half.
Like Reply
Wright hits the open 3! Love seeing that!

Brunson missed KP wide open. Decided to pump fake and drive into a contested shot. Tale of 2 games for Brunson tonight imo

Great drive by KP there.

Powell has been so much better tonight than his last couple of games, but I still would rather have Boban out there.
Like Reply
#FreeRowdyB
#Bromentum
#elloM8g’day
Like Reply
No help defense by the Mavs there on Thompson's last drive.
Like Reply
Mavs look so freaking bad on defense. Maxi the X factor. 

KP the only person tonight who's making a difference on that end.
Like Reply
The Mavs are playing with absolutely zero intensity or desire right now. Just going through the motions. They're going to lose this game if they don't turn it up soon.
Like Reply
Mavs had the chance to put Cleveland away early but played sloppy and missed the opportunity. Now they will have to grind it out.
Like Reply
Every Mav except Luka / Powell / Boban with a negative +/- right now

(11-03-2019, 09:01 PM)Mak Wrote: Every Mav except Luka / Powell / Boban with a negative +/- right now

Correction: Bro is at a neutral 0 +/- in 5 seconds of playing time.
Like Reply
Luka with the gorgeous floater. He needs to take more of those. I remember last year early he went to it quite a bit.

LUKA WITH THE TRIPLE DOUBLE OF THE GORGEOUS PASS TO BOBAN WHO FINISHES THE AND-1!
Like Reply
I'm confident we'll win, but letting a team like this hang around on the road is a recipe for disaster. We should crush teams like this.
Like Reply
Where is the Mavs perimeter defense??

But hey if Luka keeps finding wide open 3's and the Mavs keep knocking them down I guess that works?

(11-03-2019, 09:05 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: I'm confident we'll win, but letting a team like this hang around on the road is a recipe for disaster. We should crush teams like this.

Cleveland really isn't a slouch this year. They've been really close in all their games this year, and even in the game were they lost big it was against the Bucks.

LUUUKA WITH THE DEEEP 3 !
Like Reply
ANother run once the smurf line up goes out
Like Reply